1 day ago
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Happy Anniversary!
Mike and I celebrated our 4 year anniversary on July 9th. We decided that it would be nice if we went to dinner and then come home and watch a movie. Well, Rhett came down with a cold and we didn't have a sitter, but we thought what the heck, let's take him with us. Big mistake!! He is usually so good when we go to restaurants but I guess we bragged him up to much or he just didn't feel like sitting there because dinner was madness. While trying to entertain him and eat, we managed to go through every toy in the diaper bag, spill the water on our table, drop the silverware on the floor, and almost had our dinner in our laps. He did not want to sit still. So Mike and I took turns eating and holding him. It was a quick dinner. By the time we got home things were a little frazzled. Overall though, it was a good day. Maybe next years anniversary will be better!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I make my sisters get a baby sitter if we are going to a "nice dinner" otherwise we are all frazzled too! I hope he is feeling better. PS. 4 years??? Seems like yesterday!
Post a Comment