CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 15, 2008

Any Ideas!!

Hey Everyone! Mike and I are at a dead end. Little Rhett refuses to eat and we want to know if anyone has any suggestions or ideas that might help us out. I don't know what his deal is, he wants milk and that is it. No baby food, no bottles, no fries, nothing ground up, not even ice cream!! He refuses to open his mouth and when we can sneak a bite in, he does this awful face and shivers. We don't know if it is a texture thing or what? He is almost 9 months old so we thought after 3 months of trying we would have some success, but nope. So if anyone has ideas, send them our way, we are willing to try!!!

2 comments:

The Joys of Boys

My Jacob did the same thing and if I fed him he would gag and throw up. He hated and still hates anything mashed up. He still won't eat yogurt or applesauce. It makes him gag. I finally gave in and let him feed himself small bits of real food and he did a lot better. Good Luck! That can be frustrating!

Heather

My friends were talking about this EXACT subject at work...they said to not feed him whole milk because it fills him up too much. Stick to a 1 or 2 percent and then he'll be hungry. Just a suggestion.