1 day ago
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Blown in from the North!!!
This weekend Mike's parents fought storms and blizzards to come down and visit us. They made it here safely...but it was a white knuckle drive down. They came for a quick visit, it was fun to see them. Mike's dad went to work with him on Monday and was his assistant....he did a good job and he worked pretty cheap....a price of a Pepsi. Now that is my kind of employee!!! Rhett was excited to see them...he can be quite a show off at times. He loves being read too...and took advantage of having others here to read to him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Looks like a fun time! Alan says thank you again for picking him up at the airport. He talked about how cute Rhett was and I hear he has a little foot fetish goin on!!! How funny!
Ok, so now I feel bad. Your neighbors, on both sides are bad--what am I complaining about. I keep waiting for that house to sell! He is awful. One night we sat out on Michelle's lawn, the cops were at his house and we were hoping they would haul him off to jail!
Working at an ice cream shop could possibly be my dream job.
Post a Comment