CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!!





This was Rhett's first Halloween...and he made a dang cute monkey. Mike and I took him around to a few houses trick or treating and he had a good time getting candy...and an even better time eating it!! He has been packing his treat bag around all morning.



Mike and I dressed up as a well. Mike was a veterinarian this year and I was a stay-at-home mom.....real original, I know. We were party poopers, we will have to do better next year!

3 comments:

Alan and Mindee

Rhett, you are such a cute little monkey!!! I love the pictures with you holding the banana! Mike and Lisa, I love the original costumes. We must think alike Lisa, I wore the same costume!!!

Heather

I love the attached banana. Very fun!

Cammee

Oh my gosh, we must think alike--I went as a pregnant stay at home mom! Rhett looks so adorable, out of the threee of you he definitely won the costume contest!