CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Vegas Baby!!

This last weekend we went to Vegas to the NFR with my family. It is always a good time. This was the first time that I have been away from Rhett for more than an hour...so I was having a hard time, but it was nice for Mike and I to have some time to ourselves. Thanks to my sister for watching him while we were gone. Our first stop was in Mesquite and we went shooting at the gun club. It is such a hard course, but we had fun. Mike and Jared had a bet going on...and Jared out shot Mike only by one....if we counted all the distractions Jared was doing to Mike he should of been disqualfied! Mike still shot good under pressure!
Here's Mike and I at the gun club...I think I am looking stylish with my big shades!

Here's the girls: Mindee, Bailee and Carol. Mindee was our score keeper...you would think she would have given me a few extra points!

Here's Alan, Dad, Mike and Jared....either figuring out how everything works...or deciding who is the better shooter!


Here is a picture of Mike and I at the rodeo. It is always such a good rodeo. It was a fun trip, we got to play bingo, eat prime rib, and just get away for a few days! My only complaint is I could not wait to go and see Rhett and give him a big hug and when we went to pick him up, he ignored me. He would go to anyone but me...I guess he was showing me for leaving him! That has since worn off....and he is back to being a mama's boy!!




3 comments:

Alan and Mindee

We sure had fun with you guys at the Rodeo. It seemed to go by fast. I am sure Natalie is having Rhett withdrawls!!!

Desert Rows Farms

I am the best shooter!!

Heather

Oh the NRF! I remember you heading there when we lived together. Sounds like you had fun. I hope you had a great Christmas!