CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Birthdays are so much FUN!!

Well Mike and I are both another year older. Mike celebrated his birthday in January and mine was the first of February. I have to admit Mike spoiled me rotten this year. He gave me a new "pink" laptop, printer and a digital scrapbook program. It is so nice and fast. I just love it. For our birthdays we had family come over for cake and ice cream. It is always a good time when we all get together! This week Mike and I had some friends watch Rhett and just the two of us went out to dinner. It was so quiet! But good to have some alone time! I am sure we are going to get our fill of cake and ice cream this month with my whole family having all their birthdays in February!


2 comments:

Alan and Mindee

Lisa, you look so cute! I will have to come and check out your scrapbook program! We're glad you guys had fun Birthdays! Grandpa Keith has been telling us how cute Rhett was going through the spanking machine!

Heather

I KNEW it was your birthday. I am such a bad friend, but apparently Mike SPOILED you rotten! That is so fun. Happy Belated B-Day!