CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 28, 2009

New Car

A couple of weeks ago Mike and I traded in my cute car for a big, gas guzzling SUV. We don't really need it but it was a good deal and the extra room will be nice. I had mixed feelings because I really liked my car and their was nothing wrong with it. Mike and Rhett love the new car. Mike likes how it is bigger and more room. Rhett likes that it has a dvd player in it!...and some days I like the dvd player too.

Hopefully it won't be a lemon and will last us a while. I probably just jinxed us!!!


Out with the old.......and

In with the new!

5 comments:

Karisa

We got ourselves a roomier vehicle awhile ago too. I had the same feelings as you, and Brent of course really enjoys the new SUV.

Cammee

When gas was $4.00 a gallon I was going to trade my suv in for a car...I just can't seem to give up that 3rd seat! I carpool too much and sometimes it's just easier to put Bridger in the back alone!

Amberlee

What where is the van??? JK Nice

Alan and Mindee

Love the new SUV! It will be so nice especially with the new baby on the way! The DVD feature sounds nice. We definitly could use one of those!!!

Kandas

Hey I didn't know you got a new car. NICE!!