CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Early Arrival!!

We would like to introduce the newest member of our family.
Tate Keith Walburger. Born November 20, 2009 at 3:17 am, weighing 6 lbs 10 oz. and 20.5 inches long. He came 3 weeks early, but is healthy and doing good. We were not expecting to have a baby in November, we thought for sure he would be a Christmas baby. But I started having pains friday morning and we got to the hospital at 1:30 and had him shortly thereafter.

We didn't know how Rhett would react, but he was pretty excited. The first thing he did when I got home was pat my belly and say "baby all gone". Mike showed him Tate and he said "Ohhh cute, awesome" so he was more excited than we thought he would be.

6 comments:

Sara

I can't believe you had a baby yesterday and you're home already. You are amazing. He is beautiful and I love his name. Congrats! I'll call soon.

Heather

Oh my word! Congrats. He is a tiny little thing. I want to meet him. And Rhett.

The Joys of Boys

Congrats Lisa! He's a cutie!

Karisa

An early arrival sounds like a perfect surprise (a little wishful thinking on my own part.) A huge congratulations.

Kandas

Congrats you guys! He is really cute and I love that picture of Rhet holding him. How fun!

Alan and Mindee

Congratulations!!! He is so darling! I still can't believe you had him 3 weeks early! We are so glad that everything went well. I love the picture with Rhett and his new brother. I bet they will be best buddies!