The other day I was going through some of my wedding pictures and I came across one of my family. The picture made me laugh....because we really are that crazy. I am glad that we are so close and always have such a good time!
(By the way....the couple in the back touching tongues....they are married, we ARE NOT that close of a family!!) Ha Ha
(By the way....the couple in the back touching tongues....they are married, we ARE NOT that close of a family!!) Ha Ha
5 comments:
Ha Ha! So funny! We really do have a lot of fun!
Hi Lisa!!! This is Kristy (Gardner) Wall. I finally got on my blog again and saw your comment. I am so glad to get in touch with you, I have always wondered what you were up to, especially when I hear a Neil Diamond song:) This picture of your family is the last time I saw you (at your reception). You have a beautiful family. I am so glad everything is going well. Let's keep in touch, I will get better at this blog thing.
That is so funny! You look so young, I love it!
Too funny! But that sign in your yard IS NOT FUNNY!!! Remove it immediately!
Lisa
I got on Kristy's blog and saw your name. I was so happy. I always felt bad that we lost touch. It looks like we have boys about the same ages. You look great! I have a blog but it's private. If you want to email me I will send you a invite. Ajohnson3@gmail.com
Post a Comment