1 day ago
Friday, March 26, 2010
Tractor Tipping & Tate's 4 Months!
Rhett has become completely obsessed with the Disney movie Cars. If you haven't seen it, come over to our house because he is watching it all the time. His favorite part his when they go tractor tipping. He gets the biggest kick out of that scene and laughs every time he watches it. The other day I came into our front room and found that Rhett had got his tractors and had them all tipped over. He thinks it is the funnest thing to tip the tractors!
Tate turned 4 months on March 20th. I cannot believe how fast he is growing up. He went in for his check up and everything was good....well he wasn't too happy about the shots. Rhett kept telling Tate that he was sorry and the lady (nurse) was mean. He weighs 15 lbs. 13 oz. and is 25.5 inches. He is so happy and content. He loves to smile and laugh. He has recently started rolling over and loves to eat his hands.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
lol! How cute is that. I will have to show Alan the tractor tipping. He will get a kick out of that! Your boys are darling. I am glad Tate made it through those darn shots and is doing well!
Great seeing you guys today!
Lisa! Those kids are adorable.
I love the tractor tipping. Tyler's newest thing is he wants me to talk in a 'Mater' voice. That is so cute that Rhett said the nurse was mean. What a good big brother.
Oh my, that is so funny! I really think I need to steal Tate. He is so stinkin adorable!! Their pictures are so cute!
Post a Comment