Last week my mom came in to town and we got a chance to visit with her for a few days. It was good to see her. Rhett and Tate got spoiled with lots of fun stuff. Rhett loved going to the toy store and getting to pick out his very own toy.
Grandma Sharan & Rhett
Here's Tate & Grandma modeling the new outfit he got!
Grandma Sharan, Lisa & Tate
4 comments:
Aren't Grandma's the best? Tyler just loves his grandmas. They wouldn't be grandmas if they didn't spoil the kids!
Cute pictures! I was glad you could also come down with your Mom to visit us. We had a very nice time with you all!
How fun!! I got to see her too, as you obviously know. Oh I was dying when Ri told her and Robert that he is planning on naming our baby Wobert. He always jokes around about "W" names, like Wally and Wiley, and for some reason threw Wobert out while they were there. Obviously he didn't know Robert's name was Robert. Oh, I was dying! Robert didn't quite catch the humor, so I felt so dumb...LOL!!
I'm laughing at Kandas' comment! I think she should go with Wonathon.
Looks like you guys had a great visit. Grandma's are definitely good at spoiling! Your boys are so dang adorable!
Post a Comment