When Mike comes home clean and smelling good.....I know it has been a slow day at work!today....was not a slow day. Very messy as you can tell. Thanks for working so hard for our family. We love you!!
I am dying to ask though about this lesson that I am so sad I missed from not being in the ward anymore. I could not believe my mom or Kylie last night when they were telling me about the handouts. Really???
3 comments:
Being a Mom, I thought we had the "poopie jobs", but boy that is a lot of poop! Thank goodness for washing machines!!!
That is true love! You guys are great!
Oh no!! Poor guy!
I am dying to ask though about this lesson that I am so sad I missed from not being in the ward anymore. I could not believe my mom or Kylie last night when they were telling me about the handouts. Really???
Post a Comment