I signed Rhett & Tate up for "Parent & Me" swimming lessons, since they are too young to take them by themselves. Mike was good to take an hour off work everyday for two weeks to come and swim with us. Rhett loved swimming. The lesson went by too quick for him and he cried every time we had to get out of the water. Rhett is learning to kick, blow bubbles and float. Tate wasn't too sure of the whole swimming thing. He loved being in the water and splashing. He liked playing with the toys. I had to make sure he had his morning nap before we went because one day he fell asleep on my shoulder. We didn't survived the whole two weeks. On Monday of the second week Rhett got really sick and it wiped him out for the rest of the week. So I need to take him back to the pool so he can go on the slide. Mike and I both had a fun time cooling off in the water.
1 day ago
5 comments:
Rhett and Tate are just like fish in the pool! Now that you are a qualified swim teacher you need to teach Dad how to swim!! I can just see you holding him in your arms and telling him to kick his legs and blow bubbles! Great pictures of the 24th too. Lot's of fun and thanks again for lunch. -Alan-
You are such great parents! Your boys are lucky to have you. I have never done the mom and me swim class with my kids because I don't want to put on a swimsuit everyday:) Too bad Rhett got sick and couldn't enjoy the 2nd week. Sounds like he had a blast!
How fun to have some special Mom and Dad time like that each day! They are such cute boys.
I want to eat Tate's cheeks! Swimming lessons look like so much fun! We are starting them soon. I hope Grady does that well.
Love the swim pictures! We've only been swimming once all summer and it felt so good. Why am I not swimming everyday till this baby comes?
Post a Comment