CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Tate's First Hair Cut

Well I broke down and went and got Tate's hair cut. I was putting it off because I think after you cut off their baby hair they look like little grown up boys instead of little babies. He wasn't too sure of it. He didn't like her cutting his hair but he thought the clippers were funny and giggled the whole time. Rhett freaks with the clippers but Tate loves them....go figure.
Here is Tate before the hair cut. Not too sure about the whole thing

Here he is with his spikey new hair-do!

2 comments:

Sara

SOOOOOOO CUTE, Lisa!! He does look more grown up though:( They grow up way too fast!

Alan and Mindee

Oh my heck! So cute. I can't believe he is going to be one on Saturday!

p.s. My email has been hijacked so if you are getting weird advertising emails from me, don't open them!