We left for warm weather on January 8th and headed to Miami. After a long day of flights we made it to our hotel room for a short nights rest. We were so excited to get on the cruise ship the next day. There was so much to do on the ship, we didn't know where to begin. We had fun eating ice cream, swimming, golfing, surfing, ice skating, going to shows, there was so much to do there was never a dull moment. Our first stop was St. Maarten, Philipsburg Netherlands. We rented a van for all 16 of us and piled it. We toured the island and ended up finding a beach. We spent the day playing in the sand and the water. Rhett loved the ocean, I thought he would be scared of it, but he couldn't wait to play. Tate was the one scared. 
Grandpa Keith chilling with Tate
The boys were all played out and we got to snuggle on the beach chair
Our next stop was San Juan, Puerto Rico. We found a guy to give us a tour of the city. He was a great guide and we got to see lots of interesting things. He took us to the capital building and we got to go in and look around....security isn't too tight. We also got to go tour a fort that was built in the 1500's. It was really interesting and fun to see.

Lisa, Tate (in stroller), Rhett & Mike in front of the fort.
Rhett, Mike, Demi, Lisa & Chance in Puerto Rico in front of our ship
The kids loved playing on the cannon balls.
Our next stop was my favorite. We stopped in Labadee, Haiti. It is Royal Caribbean's private island. I could have spent days there. There was so much to see and do and we didn't have time to do it all. It was so beautiful and warm.
I tried out snorkeling. Super fun. Would like to do it again sometime.
Mike and I went parasailing. I thought it was going to be scary....not at all. So peaceful and calm. It was fun soaring high and seeing all the views.

Our family getting ready to board the ship from Haiti. I also had fun shopping and
negotiating on the prices. I got a lot of good bargains!
Rhett & Tate we so wore out by the end of the day a couple of nights they couldn't even stay awake for dinner. The waiters pushed some chairs together for us and they slept the meal away. It was actually nice to not have to juggle kids while we ate!


Rhett loved golfing on the ship. He kept telling us he was the best golfer.
One night they had a power wheels night and the kids got to drive the battery operated cars around on the basket ball court. It was only our kids and my cousins who showed up so they all had their own cars and a lot of fun.
Rhett and Mike ice skating

Formal Night dining was a lot of fun. It is nice to see everyone dressed up. The food was amazing every night. It was nice to try new things and as much as you wanted!
The week flew by. Before we knew it, it was January 16th and we were home to cold weather. We all had so much fun, I am ready to go and do it again!
Formal Night dining was a lot of fun. It is nice to see everyone dressed up. The food was amazing every night. It was nice to try new things and as much as you wanted!
6 comments:
That looks like the trip of a lifetime! What a great idea to push the chairs together for the boys. You did so many fun things! I'll bet it was hard to come back to the cold weather!
That trip looks like such a blast!!! I'm glad you had a good time, and I am a little bit jealous. Ok, I'm a LOT jealous! No fair! I want warm weather in January:)
I'm so jealous!!! Looks like you had fun!
It looks like you guys had an awesome time!!! Your Dad has sure talked a lot about it. I can tell he had a lot of fun. I think it is awesome that you and Mike tried para-sailing, so cool! Love all the cute pictures of you guys and your darling kids.
How fun!! I am so jealous. A cruise is on my list of things to do SOMEDAY. Looks like you had a blast.
So jealous!! It looks like you guys had a great time!
Post a Comment