Sunday, July 26, 2009
Baby on the Way!!
Well, Mike and I are expecting a new addition to our family, December 11th.....or sooner I hope! We are really excited. It is going to be an eye opener for Rhett to have to share mommy.....he is pretty clingy and certainly a momma's boy!! This Wednesday we are going in for the ultrasound and to find out what we are having. I had my family all guess what we were having and the majority are guessing boy. So it will be fun to find out and see who is right. I will have to post an update on Wednesday and let everyone know!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hooray! My due date is December 13th, so our babies could share a birthday. Congratulations.
We are so excited and looking forward to Wednesday!
YEAH!!! I am so excited for your family!
WHAT?!?! I didn't know this! How exciting. Let us know what you find out. Congratulations!
Post a Comment