CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Its A Boy!!!

Well, it is official. Mike and I are having a little boy! I am so excited! I was hoping we would have another boy, but a girl would have been great too. I was guessing all along that we were having a girl. I just felt different this time around and thought for sure it would be a girl. I made Mike ultrasound my belly at 4 months....and what we saw was all boy. But I thought maybe I was looking at it wrong and so I was still guessing it could be a girl. Mike knew all a long it was a boy, he said he had no doubt, and he was right. I showed Rhett the ultrasound pictures and said look at the baby, all he said was "ribbit, ribbit" so I guess it looked like a frog to him!

5 comments:

Alan and Mindee

Thanks again for helping us out after the Roach's wedding. Ask Mike if he wants to go fishing? I gave Roscoe his medicine and I am now waiting for the fishing bait!! Marlee said to tell Rhett to Hi!

Amberlee

I really am excited!

Kandas

YEAH!!! I am so excited! Congrats to your family!

Matt & Janette

CONGRATS!!! We are so excited for you!!!! Good Luck with two little ones!!!

Cammee

Little boys are the best!! We're partial to them over here!